Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas day freepeople inspiration


I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas Eve and was able to spend the day relaxing with family.  I had a wonderful day and was truly spoiled by my family and friends.  For the day before Christmas I had decided to go casual, but for Christmas day I wanted to go a little more dressy.  I have had this outfit in the back of my mind for a while, but wanted to save it for a special occasion and Christmas seemed like the perfect choice.  I purchased this number earlier in the month of December from my favorite store which also happens to be the same boutique that I work at.  The name of the store is Prim and I absolutely love it and by job.  I also absolutely fell in love with this Freepeople inspired dress once I laid eyes on it.  The detail and high collar are very dramatic along with its soft billowing skirt that is just the right length.  I normally don't gravitate to dresses that have high collars due to how self conscious I am about my long neck, but I enjoyed this one because it was not too much or too high.  In addition, I also was completely drawn to the color that is a dark maroon with a hint of a dull purple.  This bohemian, freepeople, flower child dress was perfect for lounging around my relatives houses and with my light blush colored kimono I was just the right temperature- not too hot, and not too cold.  Wishing everyone a wonderful holiday and a happy new year.  xoxo
















Dress by Prim/ Headband by Kohl's/ Boots by Christensen's Western & English Saddlery/ Bracelets by Alex and Ani




No comments:

Post a Comment